Applications available for the 2021/2022 campaign! Accepting applications 2/1/2021 – 3/1/2021 ONLY.
The New Jersey Employees Charitable Campaign will be accepting applications from Federations and Unaffiliated Agencies to participate in the 2021 charitable campaign between February 1, 2021 – March 1, 2021.
- A Federation is a charitable fund-raising organization that gives to affiliated agencies that are constituents or members of the organization.
- An Unaffiliated Agency is a charitable agency, which provides health, welfare, or human care services within New Jersey and is not affiliated with a charitable fund-raising organization.
The deadline for application submission is MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2021. Applications may be submitted electronically (preferred) or by mail along with all supporting documents. Applications must be postmarked by, or prior to March 1, 2021. There will be no extensions or exceptions.
The ECC Steering Committee will assess applications for compliance and completeness before making recommendations for approval or decline. The NJECC Campaign Manager will notify all applicants of their campaign status.
Please read the application documents thoroughly. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Two ways to submit completed application:
Electronic Form (preferred)
To make it easier for you to complete your application and submit required attachments, we are using Cognito Forms to manage the application process.
The application form will ONLY be available between February 1, 2021 – March 1, 2021. During that time, you may select the appropriate application link below to start the process. If you would like to view what information you will be asked to provide prior to February 1, please click the appropriate “preview” link below for a PDF overview.
Federations: Click here to complete the Federation application electronically. (Click here for the PDF “Mail-in” copy of the federation application)
Unaffiliated Agencies: Click here to complete the Unaffiliated Agency application electronically. (Click here for the PDF “Mail-in” copy of the Unaffiliated Agency application)
Note about “Saving” your application: Once you have started your electronic application, you may click the “save” button to save your application progress and pick back up from where you left off at a later time. When you “save” your application, you will be provided a unique link to use for resuming your application (you can have that link emailed to you if you choose). After you have saved your application, that unique link will not change. You can “save” your application as many times as you need and should use that same unique link until you are ready to submit your application. Only that unique link will give you access to your saved application; otherwise, you will have to create a new entry for your organization and start over. Please note, the unique link for your saved application will expire after 28 days and the electronic application links will automatically be deactivated after the March 1, 2021 application deadline.
If you are unable to submit your application, using the electronic application links above, you may mail your completed application, including all attachments, to one of the following addresses. Your application must be postmarked by, or prior to March 1, 2021. There will be not extensions or exceptions.
- Overnight mail address (preferred): NJECC, 2308 Schubert Lane, Middletown, DE 19709
- Alternative mail address: NJECC, PO Box 566, Allentown, NJ 08501
The application will include a complete list of required attachments, which your team must submit with your application, including a few forms that you can download below.
- Attachment D – List of 25-Word Descriptions (Excel spreadsheet): Click here to download an Excel spreadsheet template to share all of your federation-affiliated agencies’ descriptions. Save this file to your computer and submit the completed copy with your application.
- (New this year!) Attachment H – Charities Registration Screenshot Certification: You will be required to provide a screenshot with the date certifying you are in compliance with NJ Division of Consumer Affairs/Charities Registration Division between 2/1/2021 – 3/1/2021. Click here for step by step instructions. For further assistance, email email@example.com.
- Additional Campaign Promotional Information (Excel spreadsheet) (Optional): Please refer to the “Promotional Information” tab on the electronic application for directions and guidance. Click here for the Excel spreadsheet template to use with your submission.
For Unaffiliated Agencies:
- (New this year!) Attachment G – Charities Registration Screenshot Certification: You will be required to provide a screenshot with the date certifying you are in compliance with NJ Division of Consumer Affairs/Charities Registration Division between 2/1/2021 – 3/1/2021. Click here for step by step instructions. For further assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (Only for agencies mailing their application) – Attachment C – List of 25-Word Descriptions (Excel spreadsheet): If you are mailing your application, please click here to download this spreadsheet to include your 25-word description attachment. The Amended Articles of Incorporation Name Change/Amendment Page must be submitted if there is a name change/DBA. Without this documentation, your eligibility cannot be verified and you will not be eligible to participate. (NOTE: If you are submitting your application electronically, you will be asked to enter your 25-word description information in the “Promotional Information” section. Please do not submit an excel spreadsheet if you are submitting your application electronically.)